Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Challenge #88 - Just saying "Thanks"

The month of October always kind of sneaks up on us.... where in the world did it go?? Now there's the astonishing realization that there are only two more months of card and paper project making before gift- giving time is upon us. So, let's all get ready....Sorry, didn't mean to depress anyone! Just saying....

Our lucky winner from  last week's challenge is...  the very lucky Juel Marie. Congrats to you, dear. To claim your $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop, just email Sassy Cheryl and she will make all of the arrangements for your shopping venture.

For many of us, November conjures up 'thanks'... for friends, family, and more. So that's the theme that our Sassy Pat selected for this week's challenge. Here's what hostess Pat and the sassy gals have created for the challenge.

















There's lots of new sassyness here this week... along with some older favorite images. All can be found at Sassy Cheryl's Digi Shop. 

Don't forget our new rules... that you don't have to use a Sassy Cheryl image to join our challenge. But we would love if you do.. and if you do, then you get two entries in our random drawing. Just make sure that you follow our "Thank You" theme for this week.  

We hope to see you play along with us... Have a fantastic week, sassy friends!!



www.sassycherylsdigis.com (Digi Stamp Shop)
www.sassycherylsillustrations.com (Illustration Shop)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Juel Marie on the GC win! Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image right out to you.

    Ladies. . . .these 'saying Thanks' cards are AMAZING!!!! You guys are amazing!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Juel Marie.

    Ladies, fabulous and fantastic creations. Love the theme, and as far as I'm concerned we can't say thank you often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win, Juel Marie!

    I can't believe that I've finished so early this week!

    I've added my link, but inlinkz won't let me post a duplicate. I receive a message saying that it has already been posted and sends me back to the blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I need to change that posting. I tried to do it for you ladies too and it said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous cards ladies! Thanks to everyone who played along with us this week in the THANKS/THANK YOU Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Hope to see you next week. Good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete