Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Challenge 40 - Thinking of Love and a Blog Hop!

Hi Sassy friends!
It's challenge time once again!
And something new!
A Blog Hop!!

Info will follow after we get the formalities done here.... it's time to announce the two winners of last week's random selection from the challenge.  The first winner will win a digi from Sassy Cheryl's shop and the second winner will win this platter from Sassy Cheryl's licensed collection.


So, who was lucky last week?
Drum roll please................

For the $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's online shop, it's...


Christa! Congratulations










For the snowman plate, it's...

Barbara! Congratulations!





Both of you need to email Sassy Cheryl to arrange to get your prizes! Congratulations to both of you. Enjoy your new gifts!



In addition to one winner of a $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's store for this week's challenge, here's another special prize for one lucky person in this challenge.


********************************
Now for the Blog Hop info!
  • Just follow the list below and if for any reason any links are broken or you get lost along the way, simply return here to find the link to the next stop. 
  • Comment on each designer's blog. Each Sassy Gal will select one person from those that commented on her post. That means there is one winner for each post in the hop! How FUN is that!
  • The Hop will run from 5am Eastern Nov 30 until 5pm Eastern Dec 6. The winners will be announced on the Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge blog on Dec 7. 
Jeni is our challenge hostess again this week
and she was "Thinking of Love".
(think it had anything to do with her anniversary recently?)

Have fun and good luck!


******************************
Please join us for our "Thinking of Love" challenge. It's easy to do if you haven't tried before. We love our fans, from the faithful to the brand new. To play along, just create your card or 3-D paper project, post to your blog or online gallery, then link that post back here using Mr. Linky. You can combine your Sassy Cheryl project with other challenges.. the more the merrier! Full rules are listed to the right.

23 comments:

  1. Oh wow ,you must be so proud of your DT girls,they did a stunning job
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards again ladies. Yippeee...Our 1st Blog Hop. Going to be TONS of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Hop Cheryl! You've a great team working with your images so many wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any Sassy Cheryl images, yet, but I'm joining in the hop! Great work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see any images either?? I'll hop along this weekend :)

    Congrats ladies on the color me challenge...your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous blog hop and a great chance to really leave some appreciation for the DTs hard work week after week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the cards and ideas on this hop thanks for sharing the talents with us... I found some free images when i joined Sassy Cheryls on PCP...I am going to use one for this challenge..-anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration from the entire DT - loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Girls
    a great blog hope all your works is beautiful, you are lucky to work with Cheryl's fab images. I have my fingers crossed for anothe r lovely plate! lol.
    Thanks for the hop girls, all the best, will get a card made this weekend, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the chance in your 1st blog hop. All images are cute and all cards are so beautiful. Aluna

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. what a great hop with lots of beautiful creations and a bunch of inspiration!
    thanks so much
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these images are fantastic! A great hop. I especially love the snowman fiddler! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Made my way around the hop and all the cards are wonderful. I just returned from a shopping trip to Hobby Lobby and I am now the proud owner of one of your snowman mugs, needless to same, I am thrilled. Pickings were slim so I'm guessing I'm not alone in my love for your images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I'm back again...The Hop was Lovingly furry, fun and fabulous.
    Sassy Cheryl art help sooth the soul and moves one to express it. Thanks to Cheryl and the DT for all your Love, Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a great hop!!
    Fantastic DT you have Sassy Girl :o)
    Oh and I see a plate is up for a winner this week!! How wonderful......
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had super fun on this blog hop! I just recently discovered your group at PCP and this blog hop helped me get to know it a little better. I really love all the images and your DT's made them all the more adorable with their own awesome ideas!
    Hugs,
    Cleah

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered with two cards but if that's not acceptable just delete one of them ok?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well didnt wait for the weekend didnt want to miss out again! sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I finished one challenge, I am working on the other. I loved the blog hop this week. Well back to work on my challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great blog hop! Loved all the DT creations. Absolutely stunning! I'll be back with my card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous Blog Hop! Beautiful plate too! Funtime!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow. . . .some really fabulous cards this week ladies! Thanks for playing along in the Thinking of Love challenge this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete